Mar 25, 2009

Robots Today

Some students are doing really interesting stuff with robots which is real fun :) And though I wished I could contribute or get involved in robotics and AI (Artificial Intelligence), I do my best to catch up with what's going on today.

The first video is about an interactive hexapod robot. It's cool :)



Another shows a Spider Robot!


This one (I received todays) shows how robots can be made to interact with human gestures, laying the foundation to a more natural and human-like interaction in the future.


Finally, I leave you with this video from Ted.com envisioning how robots will invade our lives.

2 comments:

Arabic said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://linuxmemory.net

Mohammed Berdai said...

Thank you :)

Post a Comment